Constant Weather changes pose an excellent challenge to Human Health. Despite the fact that toxins and disease pathogens are a menace to health, Global warming could cause health effects which are potentially dangerous. These threats include impacts from prolonged high temperatures, polluting of the environment that triggers ailments, severe storms and lots of infectious illnesses.
Assessing the glaring results of global warming to human health should realistically include establishing a ability to manage the unpredictable conditions. Because of the health problems occasioned through the weather change, there’s needed to setup and operate a vibrant public health infrastructure.
Because we reside in a global village, elevated of risks connected with illnesses emanating using their company countries should be thought about. Global warming makes poor countries suffer greatly. Because of global trade that needs lots of travelling between different countries, illnesses will likely flare-in any place in the world. Extreme weather conditions for example severe draught and storms also undermine the general public health infrastructure that’s in position.
It’s worthy noting that
• There’s been a substantial increase recorded in illness and dying that’s been brought on by cause problems waves. There’s also dying brought on by extreme cold temperature.
• It will likely be hard to safeguard human health because set quality of air standards will not be met because of Warming from the atmosphere.
• Climate conditions which are extreme have caused physical and mental problems to mankind. It has brought to worry and depression related ailments.
• There’s reasonable rise in illnesses which are transmitted by water, food and insects.
• Because of rising co2 concentration and temperatures, manufacture of pollen is elevated hence numerous plants rich in rate of allergenic pollen possess a prolonged pollen season. This presents threat to people.
Ecological contamination and emergence of infectious illnesses is responsible for public health issues worldwide. Health threats also have affected the connection between people with physical, biological and chemical conditions in our natural environments.
Over population has exerted pressure on health facilities making it very hard to conserve a sustainable public health policy and exercise. Zoonotic and vector- borne ailments, airborne contaminants, Water contaminants and bio – accumulative contamination within the food chain have caused public health threats around the globe and wish concerted efforts to build up solutions which are scientifically viable.
There’s therefore need to comprehend like a prerequisite the environmental and ecological health in order to safeguard public health. Our scientists play an essential and significant role in making certain our country has relevant scientific information and understanding that can help us understand illnesses which are a continuing threat to human health insurance and develop preventive steps.